SYIS Best Publication Award
Submit your publication for the SYIS Best Publication Award in one of the following categories:
- Best primary research article ((Co-)first author)
- Best primary research article ((Co-)last author)
- Best review ((Co-)first author)
Also clinical papers are welcome!
The best publication of each category will be awarded with 350 CHF.
In addition, the winner in the category best primary research article (first author) will be invited to the upcoming SYIS Annual Symposium to present their award winning work.
The winners of the SYIS Paper Award will be announced at the SYIS General Assembly.
All submitted publications will be advertised via social media and newsletters of SYIS and its partners.
- Papers must be submitted within the year of publication until January 31st of the following year in order to be eligible for the award. Within this time period they can be submitted anytime. The applicant needs to be (co-)first or (co-)last author of the submitted work and member of the SYIS at the time of publication.
- Papers and authors can not win in multiple categories within the same year.
- SYIS reserves the right to omit a category or merge it with another depending on the number of submissions, in case of too few submissions, or to create a separate category for clinical papers.